Imperial Height Hotel
- Imperial Height Hotel
- Clarks Inn Binsar at Almora
- Elphinstone Himalayan Resort, Almora
- Kasar Rainbow Resort, Almora
- Hotel Mohans Binsar Retreat at Almora
- Mount Heaven, Almora
- Om Resort, Almora
- Hotel Pitamber, Almora
- Saraswati Palace, Almora
- Raj Rajeshwari, Almora
- Binsar Eco Resort, Almora
- Binsar Eco Camp, Almora
- Anant Rasa Hotels
- Jeewan Palaces, Almora
- Ayush Guest House, Almora
- Kasaar Jungle Resort, Almora
- Khazanchand Mansion, Almora
- Shikhar Hotel in Almora
- Woods Resort, Almora
- Kalmatia Sangam Himalaya Resort
Almora Travel Guide
Imperial heights is a hotel that is located in the mid of beautiful mountains and doles out a pleasing view to the travellers as it lies on the way to Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary. The hotel offer complete scenic views and pleasant ambience that accentuates peace of mind.
Imperial is a luxury hotel that offer exquisite views to verdant nature and is well-equipped with all modern facilities and amenities. The hotel is located in Binsar and has elegantly designed rooms that offer an impeccable fusion of traditional kumaoni architecture that is simply breathtakingly beautiful.
Imperial hotel is a perfect residential set up if you are planning for a stay in the midst of nature. With natural grandeur and extensive splendor, the nature also offers a plethora of modern amenities and facilities.
Geographical Location of Imperial Heights Hotel
The hotel is located at a distance of 7 kms away from Almora town at Binsar- Almora Road. Imperial Heights is situated at an altitudinal height of 2100 meters approximately. The place offer pleasant weather during summers and has chilly cold winters.
Information of Room at Glance
Total number of Rooms- 12
• Imperial King Cottages -8 (Premium stay assured)
• Imperial Queen- 2 (Standard)
• Valley Facing Rooms- 2 (Basic rooms)
Food and Dining at the Imperial Height
Imperial Heights Binsar doles out different cuisines that include Indian, Chinese and others. There are a range of sumptuous delights for gourmet that makes Imperial Heights a perfect dining space.
The menu also comprises an Ala Carte options that allows one to savor food of one’s choice and preference. Room service is available only for snacks and drinks but not during the meals.
Facilities and Amenities Offered
• Hot and cold water running
• Conference hall
• Medical Aid
• Internet café
• Mini Bar
• Table Tennis
• Coffee Maker
Activities at Imperial Heights
• Yoga & Meditation
• Games for Children
• Mini Bar
• Table Tennis
• Indoor Games
• Jungle Walks
• Bird Watching
Cancellation Policy of the Hotel
• In case the traveller cancels the stay at the hotel then the booking can be cancelled only within 16-30 days of the arrival or the check in date and only 85% amount will be refunded.
• 75% amount will be refunded if the booking is being cancelled within 7 days afore the arrival or the Check in date.
• No Refund or Claim will be cancelled or accepted within 7 days afore arrival or the check in date. .
Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi and nearby domestic airport is at Pantnagar 110kms.
• The hotel is connected by robust and well-built roads and is located at a distance of 380kms away from Delhi. Total distance of Binsar from Delhi via road can be covered in 10hrs.
• Nearest railway station to Kathgodam is located 105 kms away.
• Pantnagar Airport is the closes airport that is 135kms away.
Road Guide from Delhi to Imperial Heights Hotel
Start your journey from Delhi –Hapur-Moradabad- Rudrapur-Haldwani-Bhowali-Khaina- Hotel Imperial Heights
Imperia Heights Hotel
Opposite Kalimath Temple,
Kasar Devi, Binsar Road Route,