Adventure camps in Rudraprayag
- Places to see around Alpine Camp
- Available facilities at Alpine Camp
- Activities to do
- How to reach
The Alpine Camp has luxury Swiss style Tents with all latest amenities. Each camp has an insulated
Canvas Walls to make sure full safety, Attached Toilets with 24*7 running Hot and Cold Water supply,
roll up Mesh Windows, Bed Lamp, comfortable chairs and Table, quilts would be provided. Apart from
accommodation the camp possess multi cuisine kitchen, and offers delicious Chinese, North Indian, and
Garhwali meals to the visitors.
1.24*7 Electricity with Backup Generator supply
2.Security service: Alpine Camp has round the clock tight security by its own staff
3. Medical help: 24*7 first Aid facilities and Emergency hospital van service is offered by the camp
4. Bon fire area/ Barbeque/ Safe from any Form of Wildlife/ Parking Facility
5.Music: Garhwali folk and entertaining music performance on request are available in the camp
1. Trekking - nearby sites being Bashukitaal, Chandrashila, Devriyataal, Tungnath, Madhmeshwar,
Chopta to name a few trekking spots.
2. Valley Crossing, Rock Climbing, Night Hiking, Rappelling,
3. River Crossing - Nearest being alaknanda, Aaakshkamini, and Mandikini to name a few.
4. Rappelling, Commando Net
5. Recreational Games: Badminton , Volleyball, Ludo, Chess, Cricket, Table Tennis, Football, Carom Board, Alpine Adventure Camp Tariff Rate Card,
Alpine camp has convenient road connectivity with various North Indian cities. From Delhi one can drive directly to this place through Rishikesh or Dehradun. It will take around 24 hours to reach at Alpine camp. There is motorable road connecting to this place other prime cities like Rishikesh, Dehradun, Haridwar and other important towns.By Rail
The nearest railway station to Alpine camp is Rishikesh that is 200 kms away from Chopta. One can take a train from Delhi to Rishikesh and then drive for Chopta from there you can easily avail local taxi or bus Alpine Camps.